For central venous catheters, feeding tubes and other supply lines
The tubular CareAline® body wrap has been primarily designed for newborns, toddlers and children, but there are also adult sizes. It is keeping lines off patient's skin. Caps are safely tucked away while not in use, keeping lines away from younger's fingers and protected from external elements.
You can use the wrap as a line management system for multiple applications such as central lines, G / G-J tubes, PEG tubes and various other catheters (as seen above).
Velcro® secures the CareAline® Wrap keeping it comfortable
Optimised catheter management- Less extraneous tape or skin irritation
- Comfortable and soft to wear
- Improves significantly catheter management with young patients
- Keeps lines stable during treatment
- Quick and easy line access
- Keeps lines safely out of way when not used
- Reduces pulling, catching & accidental pullouts
- Potentially reduces the risk of infection
- Protects and keeps lines and caps off the skin
- Easy to turn for back, side or belly sleeper
- Washable and durable
- In three colours available
If possible, measure body area of application before ordering.
CareAline products do NOT replace the sterile bandage.
Latex-free, single packaging.
CareAline is exclusively manufactured by CareAline Products, USA