Film dressing particularly for Huber needles
Needle does not stick to dressing - Removing the dressing is made easy by the clear non-adhesive central window.
Optimal size of 12cm x 14cm (4¾" x 5½") - Polyfilm is conceived for perfect stabilisation even of large safety Huber needles.
Clear view - Polyfilm makes continuous observation of the injection site easy.
Central Window (3cm x 7.5cm/1¼" x 3"):
- Non-adhesive : guarantees stability of the needle when removing the dressing - reduces the risk of pain
- prevents accidental needlestick injuries when removing the dressing
- Reinforced to reduce the risk of a tear breaking asepsis
- Transparent: optimal monitoring of the injections site to discover problems immediately
Two part application frame:
Flexible polyurethane film:
- Hypo-allergic for optimal skin tolerance
- Breathable to prevent accumulation of moisture and premature detachment
- Barrier against bacteria and viruses offers protections against contamination
- Water-proof: protects against moisture from the outside and is not loosened by moisture.
2 fixation strips
- further fixations possibilities for the Huber needle under the dressing or for the supply tube outside
- The application date can be noted
||Polyfilm transparent wound dressing 12 cm x 14 cm, two fixation strips
Polyfilm® is a registred trade mark by Perouse Medical, Ivry le Temple, France.